HMS FOC camp was pretty okay.
I just felt neutral, nothing much, not exactly happy, not exzctly hyper.
Probably it's because I don't feel the bond in our group.Not really.
I still miss DPA.The camp, the Bintan trip was million way more fun than this.
However, I clearly understand that I must not live in the past, always thinking about DPA, or my life in sceondary school.
I have to move on, embrace the new poly life and get the best out of Ngee Ann poly.
In fact, I'm trying very hard to do this.
Sometimes, I wonder why things have to change, why people have to change.
Though it's impossible for things NOT to change.
School is starting in 2 days time.
2 days later, I'll find myself in a completely new environmnet, doing completely new things, making completely new friends.
I can't think of the past.
Move on, adapt.
Do your best in whatever you do.
Though there're lots of commitment, and I certainly felt taxing, I'll do my best in whatever I can.
Jiayou ah, pakwei!~




No comments:
Post a Comment