It has been a long long time since I last blogged.
I knew I have to go for my soka intern training, but somehow, I couldn't, and wouldn't want to care.
This is bad, very very bad, I know.
I shall be late then.
My internet connection had been playing tricks on me for the past few days, leaving me feeling totally disconnected.I was unable to reply to the hms mail, and couldn't do my titong stuff.
Frustrating.
Thanks Gohonzon, I could finally feel connected to the world now:)
I really thought a lot these days.
Thinking about my future, my friends' future, my parents future.
I realised I was afraid, I didn't know what to expect.
But after reading a book I just bought from PageOne on how to be happy, I find things to be so much simpler.
And suddenly, I have a very strong desire to master languages.
Languages is one of the most important that people use to communicate with each other.
There are lots of times where by I got hurt by what people told me, or confused about the messsage that they were trying to convey.
Besides, there were times that I got irrirated by the wrong usage of words.
(Gosh, I think I'm sounding very much like my Business Comm teacher now)
Therefore, I really have a very strong desire to do well in my studies!
A 3.25 gpa is definately not enough to get me to uni.
P.S I must learn how to read and write thai!
So that I could buy a plot of land there, build a house, plant many trees, rear 2 chickens and ducks, and a dog!
An xiang wan nian~




你是谁呀?
ReplyDelete