I'm thinking about the events that took place recently and realised that it has been about 2 whole months since I enjoyed myself that much.
Went bao guan with Meiling on Sunday and suprisingly,I enjoyed myself there!
People there wasn't that hostile to me, in fact majority of them were pretty nice:)
However,I was irritated by a point when I overheard a conversation of two guys.
Well,to make it clear,I wasn't eavesdropping, because they sopke so loudly that almost everyone sitting in front of them could have overheard their whole conversation!
Nevermind about the fact that they were kind of boasting to each other how great is their school, and how busy they are.
BUT I was really annoyed when Guy A asked Guy B how B(from ACJC by the way) did for his Os.
Guess what was his reply.
"Of course I did well to enter jc,if not I would have gone to poly!"
COME ON.
Are you still living in the stone age or something?
People don't chose to go poly because they did badly for their Os.
They go there because they have strong passion in a certain area!
Seriously can't stand people with those mindsets.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment