Friday, February 19, 2010

8tittude:)
NPP is ending,though I thought we just started.

Last year's exam paper for chinese media freaked me out,because it was HARD!!
Can you imagine writing a 1000 words essay on newspaper "vanishing" due to the advance in media technology within less than 2 hours?!!(As you need time to complete structured questions which comprises 40% of the full paper)

I had lesson on APA Citation today.Can't deny the fact that it was a waste of my time,because this lesson is useful!(though I had a very hard time trying to keep my eyes open)
However, I perked up once I entered Ngee Ann's exam papers database,haha:)
So after viewing the paper,I had a sudden surge of strong motivation to ace in my studies as I see the need to do well.

JIAYOU~

Ms Cheryl released us before the actual dismissal,but yet I still reached home at 3.30pm.
The reason?
To dicuss about our CATS project to be handed up in a week's time.
I'm pretty happy with the outcomes of our discussion this time,because we were actually discussing!
Thanks to the discussion skills we learnt in B Com!

Foong Oi said that there'll be 9 more days till the end of our NPP.(excluding weekends)
And,we'll be off to Bintan!(Pray that the trip will be an enjoyable one!!!)
P.S Must chant very hard to Gohonzon.



No comments:

Post a Comment