
BLINK.
My god,I can't believe that 60 days of 2010 had passed in just a blink of an eye.
Last week had been a total hectic week.
Last week had been a total hectic week.
I felt that I haven't been taking a break for ages.There's always something to do,somewhere to go,something to plan.
It's good that there's always something to keep you busy with.
However,isn't it pointless when you don't even enjoy the process at all?
However,isn't it pointless when you don't even enjoy the process at all?
Honestly speaking, I'm tired of the city life in Singapore.
It's so D.E.A.D and taxing.Total gloom.
Not that I don't like Singapore,but you can really get tired of living here sometimes.
Maybe the life in an LDC will suit me more?
How I wish I could fast forward the Bintan trip and the zao bao camp and the CATS presentation and the B Comm assignment and B Comm reflection.
How I wish I could fast forward the Bintan trip and the zao bao camp and the CATS presentation and the B Comm assignment and B Comm reflection.
Well,the good thing is that NPP is coming to an end,finally.
I can't wait.
Because I don't like it there, at all.
And I was looking so forward to it last year.
Ironic?
And I was looking so forward to it last year.
Ironic?



No comments:
Post a Comment