Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Viewing pictures of friends who went new year visiting on facebook made me turn green with envy.
They were having fun at their relatives house,enjoying themselves.
Unlike them,I hate Chinese New Year visits.
It's the same boring old shit every year.
First,a polite hand shake,then while drinks were served,people fill it will polite chats.
As we opened up the drink packet,it was followed by the awkward silence.
At this moment,everyone became glued to the stupid and childish movie played on HBO.
Like since when was the programme on tv that interesting?!?!
Unless the elders found some new topic to comment about,the living room will be filled with silence,other than the sound from the tv.
The younger ones didn't even talk.
Terrible.
And after rotting there for 2 hours,mum saved me before I decay by bidding them goodbye.
After the new year visit every year,I would miss my relatives in Thailand terribly.
There will always be a welcome hug from my relatives whenever I went back there.
Followed by sincere greetings and chit chattings before proceeding to lunch.(blah)
Totally unlike my relatives in Sg.
I misssssssssssssss my cousins there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment