Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I"M SUPERRRR VEXXXXED.

B Com project is driving me nuts.Tomorrow's my presentation and I've yet to decide what I want to do.Plus,there's the CATS group project to complete too!
Told myself that I'll aim for a B+ or A this time round,because I don't want to get a B anymore!
I have to get into university you know.I cannot afford all that Bs to pull my GPA down!
DAMN.
I have to concentrate,concentrate,concentrate.

Good thing that I'm no longer working at fairprice.But I do hope that there're employers out there who are willing to hire part timers,with only a 3 days commitment required,haha!
Yeah right,zap back to reality.
I had been living in my fantasy world for too long,and it's time to come back.
For this month,I'll do my best to paint my February days with colour and life.
I want a colourful life,not something black and white.

Shit.
Talking about colours remind me about the journal that I'm supposed to hand up to Ms Charleen.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.
One more thing to be addded to my to do list now.
Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment