Tuesday, January 26, 2010

that feeling

I was in the middle of doing the presentation for my Business Comm project,and suddenly,the blogging bug was biting.
So therefore,here I am, on Blogger.
(I must get back on my project later)

Yesterday,was full of ups and downs.


Went to vivo with andre,liligui,yanni,yy,and shanqi.I was as usual,late.
Bought movie tickets and headed for sushi tei.
It seriously feels so good to be with the people I know,crapping with them.
The sense of familiarity,and comfort,the ambience,their jokes,really helped me to forget my troubles in life,temporaily.
Those quarrels with Mum,the projects,the work...
Things in poly are like so completely different,and I'm still not used to it.
Seriously speaking,I'm really afraid that my friends won't be able to enter NP.
I think I'll bawl if I heard that they'll all be going SP tmr.
Pray hard that it won't happen.

So went to the movies after lunch,and the hachiko movie was super touching.
and i could even hear yanni's sobbing from a few seats away!
But it actually feels good to cry,since I haven't really cry that hard for a long time.
The feelings of letting your tears duct exercise,and allowing your emotions to flow,without any suppression.

We went skypark to chat after the movies.
Love it there.
And I really thanks ligui and andre for helping,though I know that it won't really work out.
Okay,I just burst my own hope bubble.
ha.


Nonetheless,I really hope that I can have another outing with my friends again.
misses~

No comments:

Post a Comment