Friday, December 4, 2009

nuts over donuts

Ever since watching the thai advertisment on youtube,I have been craving for Dunkin Dounuts!
And finally!I had my fill at the Dunkin outlet at ion yesterday:)
It was seriously very nice..and god,watching all those thai commercials make me feel like flying back to Thailand instantly.
I miss miss Thailand to the CORE!
How I wish the flood didn't occur,and I didn't how to work..then I'll be there,enjoying my holiday,shopping with aunt,learning how to drive,playing with my cousins.
Yeah,it's all a WISH.

Still...I MISS THAILAND!

***
Strangely,I found myself devoting my time to watching TEMPTATION OF WIFE!
Yes,it's another korean drama,but the genre of this drama's not the usual genre that I like to watch,which's-comedy and,romance.
Yet,it's appealing :) and I totally love the twist and turn of it!

P.S new moon wasn't as bad as I expected.It was pretty exciting after all.

Chop.
I'm going to chop off those feelings.(and my hair too)
I'm not going to think of that issue anymore.because the more I think,the more it hurts.
I had been hurt once,and I had enough.
Those feelings are NOT going to hurt me any more.
Just let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment