because,
it's finally heading somewhere
(18th nov)
2 days before was my prom.And suprisingly,it turned out to be okay.Though things were unplanned,and I didn't get to take enough pictures with my buddies,I wan't feeling that moody that I thought I would.
I arrived late,in fact,very late from the expected time for prom comm members.Besides,I seriously felt that I didn't even deserve to sit with the comittee members,given the extreme minute of work produced from me.I am nothing,as compared to the others.
The food was okay,the games were great,and the programmers didn't screw up,but i wan't really enjoying myself until the last part-where the dance floor opened.At that moment,I really wished yanni and yoanne were here.Then yoanne will dance like crazy!hahas:)
But still I was glad to have hyper meiling with me,and kim too!:D
However,it was disappointing to hear that my buddies were going home so soon.
I didn't want the night to end!
So si en and I went to take pictures with other friends and classmates.
si en!thanks for the company:)
It was really memorable.
Running after the bus in my 3 inch heels.
Walking along Clark Quay in the wee hours(though I was really afraid).
Eating at mac at 1 plus.
Detaching from the disappointment that there was no K box in cathay.
Those were the memories that I'll never forget.
The day would be even more perfect if we got to sing K, or catching 2012.
But still,I'm satisfied enough:)
Thanks mum for allowing me to stay up so late.
Reached home at 2,slept at 4.45
p.s how I wished that the particular moment would last, forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment